Comcast's business internet support

Masood Ahmad Shah masoodnt10 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 23:24:47 UTC 2018

Hi there - If someone from Comcast who is smarter than their business
support team could contact me off list, that would be great. There appears
to be very high consistent packet loss for last 3 to 4 days and that is
affecting my internet,

You business support team keep insisting on sending an onsite tech. I
explained that I don't believe that will resolve this issue (There is no
evidence of an issue with the lines or signal levels) and it's a packet
loss inside Comcast network, most likely aggregation/backhaul.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Masood