Non-profit IX vs. neutral for-profit IX

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Fri Dec 21 14:14:04 UTC 2018

TorIX is a great example of a not for profit IX that is very successful.

https://www.torix.ca/

A very dedicated team of people provide an incredible level of service.

Thave a very transparent process.  Their pricing
is listed up front on their website:

https://www.torix.ca/peering/#pricing

--

Clayton Zekelman