Facebook doesn't have a route to my ISP's (Cogeco) IPv6 space?

Constantine A. Murenin mureninc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:01:11 UTC 2018

The most famous lack of IPv6 connectivity is between AS6939 (Hurricane
Electric LLC) and AS174 (Cogent Communication), not to be confused
with AS7992 (Cogeco Cable), which actually does peer with both
cogentco.com and he.net, including on IPv6.

The HE/Cogent issue is so widely known that, apparently, nearly
everyone in this thread is misattributing the well-known issue as the
reason for the problems described by the OP, but they're very
obviously not related, apart from the similarity in the brand names.

C.