Stupid Question maybe?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Dec 20 18:39:36 UTC 2018

On 12/20/2018 10:55 AM, Saku Ytti wrote:
> Correct.

Do you have /24 cover prefixes advertised to the Internet?

> What is that use-case? Do notice that I propose opt-in static host/32
> route pointing to the link, giving far-end INET reachability, if they
> so want, without adding attack surface on the near-end.

$EMPLOYER requires globally routable access to the link net IP on our
equipment for specific configurations.  Sorry, I can't go into details.

I'm trying to ascertain if the configuration (as I understand it) that
advocating for would work for us or not.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die