Stupid Question maybe?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Dec 20 16:18:50 UTC 2018

On 12/20/2018 02:47 AM, Saku Ytti wrote:
> Aye. I'd recommend not advertise your linknetworks at all, and let
> customers either opt-in or out-out from creating /128 and /32 static
> route towards interface. Achieving mostly same result, except for in
> local device where edge interfaces can reach customer and your side.

Are you advocating not advertising customer linknetworks within your own
organization?

I know of a use cases where linknetworks must be globally accessible.
At least the customer's linknetwork IP address.  So, not advertising
them (or at least an aggregate for them) would be problematic.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die