historical Bogon lists

alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it
Wed Dec 19 09:20:39 UTC 2018

Hello Rob,
    IMHO another option is to set up a local BGP daemon (e.g. Quagga,
ICE) peering with your bogon route server project and dump bogon
information regularly in MRT like route collectors are doing. So folks
can select the RIB snapshot they prefer in time and (in case) study the
evolution of bogons via update collections in MRT files. The result is
something like this http://data.ris.ripe.net/rrc00/ but containing only
bogon information. We did it for our studies last months, so I'd be more
than happy to help if you decide to follow this path!

Alessandro Improta
IIT-CNR, Isolario project