Auto-reply from Yahoo...

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Dec 17 16:48:26 UTC 2018

On 12/17/2018 09:17 AM, Tom Beecher wrote:
> I can try and chase someone internally to see if I can get the
> auto-responder replied stopped to the list.

Can I request that the (any) auto-responder be enhanced to:

1)  Not respond to emails with Precedence: List
2)  Retain a list of source addresses that it has responded to such that
it can respond only once to each source.
3)  Possibly reply with the null reverse path (if systems will allow).

The pedantic part of me would also like to see the Auto-Submitted:
header with a value of auto-replied, or less accurate auto-generated.  [1]

[1]
https://www.iana.org/assignments/auto-submitted-keywords/auto-submitted-keywords.xhtml

--
Grant. . . .