How to choose a transport(terrestrial/subsea)

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Dec 14 17:17:22 UTC 2018

Thank you everyone incredible amounts of responses for my how to choose a
transit provider smail earlier.

How do you choose transport & backbone?

Looking at key aspects like route information, diversity, aerial vs under
ground fiber, age of fiber, outage history, length, but what else?

I will get both transport and transit as two seperate blogs.

I will also submit as a nanog paper for the meeting after next, or maybe
next? I am probably too late by now.

Thank you for all your help. I will add your names to the thank you line ;-)
--
Mehmet
+1-424-298-1903