Extending network over a dry pair

Nick Bogle nick at bogle.se
Thu Dec 13 02:59:45 UTC 2018

The driving distance is 4 miles, we are leasing it from CenturyLink whose
headend maybe adds a mile or less, it's on the route and about half way
through. I made it 6 miles to be safe. We currently can pull a full 1.5Mbps
off of that T1 we run there so perhaps CenturyLink is repeating at their CO
and/or along the route?