Looking for Telecom Lawyer

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Wed Dec 12 21:22:31 UTC 2018

> On Dec 12, 2018, at 7:08 AM, Travis Garrison <travis at netviscom.com> wrote:
>
> We are looking for a Telecom Lawyer to help us be a CLEC in the Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Oklahoma areas. Also we are looking to setup agreements for peering, transport and resell for ATT and CenturyLink in the same areas and Missouri. We are already a CLEC in Missouri.

Travis, contact Laura Miller:

https://scarincihollenbeck.com/attorneys/laura-m-miller/

Tell her that Crystal Prais (a former colleague) referred you.   Crystal says that she is, and I quote, "fantastic".

Anne

---

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
CEO/President, Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Legal Counsel: The CyberGreen Institute
Legal Counsel: The Earth Law Center
California Bar Association
Cal. Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Colorado Cyber Committee
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Ret. Chair, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop