Unsolicited LinkedIn requests

mark seiden mis at seiden.com
Tue Dec 11 22:37:24 UTC 2018

On 12/11/18 1:53 PM, Mark Foster wrote:
> Amazingly I had a sales-type engage with me via InMail just recently,
> defending his cold sales approach (spam, basically) when I tried to do the
> polite thing and explain why what he was doing was 'bad'.
>
> Mark.

when on the third un-replied to email asking for a meeting i told one of
these sales droids that i had no interest in receiving spam and didn't
he get the hint when i didn't reply twice he said "i'm just trying to help".

(i said, at least be honest about it.  you're trying to sell me your
stuff and mostly help yourself. and complained to linked in about it --
they have a report-spam-or-scam link.  i have no idea what they do with it.)