Monitoring service that has a human component?

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Wed Dec 5 22:39:30 UTC 2018

Whats your budget?

The outsourced NOC firms tend to be expensive (I've looked at them for a
project), and they are also not that fast, so dont expect someone to
determine if an alarm is valid within a few minutes, instead, in goes
into their queue and waits for a tech to pick it up, so it could be
30-60 mins.

In a perfect scenario, using freelancer/gig-economy people should be
able to get this done quickly, but its needs to be sizeable to start and
will involve alot of logistics, which means money.

To be honest, the best option may be to hire a developer to custom code
really good logic that eliminates a good deal of the false positives so
only a handful make it through.

-John