China ’s Maxim – Leave No Access Point Unexploited: The Hidden Story of China Telecom’ s BGP Hijacking

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Dec 1 21:07:40 UTC 2018

>>> They forgot to mention that it's technically possible to filter
>>> advertisements from their customer. Which apparently they were/are
>>> not really doing.
>>
>> luckily, CT is the only isp not doing good filtering, or we would be
>> having mis-originations and route leaks every day.  oh, wait.
>
> Perhaps what you meant to say here was:

    “Then you should say what you mean,” the March Hare went on.

    “I do,” Alice hastily replied; “at least―at least I mean what I
    say―that’s the same thing, you know.”

    “Not the same thing a bit!” said the Hatter. “Why, you might just as
    well say that ‘I see what I eat’ is the same thing as ‘I eat what I
    see’!”

    “You might just as well say,” added the March Hare, “that ‘I like
    what I get’ is the same thing as ‘I get what I like’!”

    “You might just as well say,” added the Dormouse, which seemed to be
    talking in his sleep, “that ‘I breathe when I sleep’ is the same
    thing as ‘I sleep when I breathe’!”