FCC: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season Impact on Communications
sean at donelan.com
Mon Aug 27 18:45:06 UTC 2018
The FCC has published a report "2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season Impact on
CommunicationsReport and Recommendations."
It is a bit excessive on the back-slapping about the FCC's leadership.
No independent ISPs submitted comments to the Commission. Are there any
independent ISPs left in Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands?
V. LESSONS LEARNED AND NEXT STEPS
56. Based on information, analysis and feedback received by various
stakeholders as well as the HRTF, the Commission presents the following
lessons learned and next steps towards enhancing its disaster response and
A. Improvements to FCC’s Emergency Response and Recovery Efforts
57. DIRS Enhancements.
58. Wireless Resiliency Cooperative Framework.
60. Radio Frequency Survey Application.
61. Over-the-Air Information (OTA) Collection During Disasters.
62. Increase Engagement with Emergency Management Partners.
64. Efficient Communication in Languages Other Than English and In
More information about the NANOG