Pybatfish - Open source network validation SDK

Ratul Mahajan ratul at ratul.org
Wed Aug 22 03:25:42 UTC 2018

Hey, folks -

Since many of you build and use tools for network validation, I wanted to
share a quick announcement.

We just released Pybatfish <http://github.com/batfish/pybatfish>, a Python
SDK for Batfish. As you may know, Batfish is an open source framework for
deep (semantic) validation in multi-vendor networks (which we presented at
NANOG65 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKApcGY6MxQ>).

Pybatfish will make it easy for you to leverage the power of Batfish and to
embed validation in your testing/automation pipeline.

Getting started is easy: Check out the Jupyter notebooks on our github page
(or corresponding videos
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA-OUW_3IOt9U_s60KvmJYA>), or ping us on
Slack
<https://join.slack.com/t/batfish-org/shared_invite/enQtMzA0Nzg2OTAzNzQ1LTUxOTJlY2YyNTVlNGQ3MTJkOTIwZTU2YjY3YzRjZWFiYzE4ODE5ODZiNjA4NGI5NTJhZmU2ZTllOTMwZDhjMzA>