DirecTV Now Geolocation Contact

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Tue Aug 21 15:40:53 UTC 2018

Hey Dan, just an FYI we had a client indicate issues with previously
working DirecTV service suddenly stop working last month because DirecTV
was geolocating their customer to the wrong state. There was some errant
whois information likely to blame for this, but the WHOIS information
had been unchanged for years. Seems like DirecTV may have changed their
geolocation provider or their granularity (locating to city or state
level rather than country/region).

--Blake