tcp md5 bgp attacks?

Garrett Skjelstad garrett at skjelstad.org
Sun Aug 19 21:36:34 UTC 2018

Nah, they aren't asking about the other things, and only the order of
operations which vary per vendor will matter.

If I am reading correctly, they aren't asking about only successful MD5
attacks, but MD5 attacks in general.

All the rest of your listed security configurations would be 'extra' router
demographics.

-Garrett