Web UI DHCP Option 82

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Fri Aug 17 21:41:18 UTC 2018

SimpleDNS is a Windows-based DNS server that has an extensive web API. You try out the HTTP API at https://simpledns.com/swagger-ui

You could build some simple PHP pages to provide whatever DHCP Options configuration you like.

 -mel

On Aug 17, 2018, at 1:58 PM, Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net<mailto:nanog at ics-il.net>> wrote:

Are there any web interfaces out there for DHCP servers that accommodate management of DHCP option 82 configs? Neither webmin nor Glass seem to handle ISC's agent.circuit-id outside of presenting the raw config file. I can do that just fine in nano, but I'm looking at something more user-friendly so I'm not the only one that can work on it.

I'm also cheap, so not looking at Infoblox or anything like that.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com