Multicast traffic % in enterprise network ?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Aug 8 20:31:36 UTC 2018

As someone else remarked, part of this will depend on the type of network
you are profiling. One enterprise networking may have critical internal
applications that depend on multicast to work and others may have nothing
but the basic requirements of the network itself (e.g. IPv6 uses multicast
instead of broadcast for some network control information distribution).