Internet topology resources

Alexander Lyamin la at qrator.net
Fri Apr 27 20:03:49 UTC 2018

Geo-positioning, in general sucks. Internet topology has very little to do
with geo-data, however,  i would highly recommend  this guys
https://www.ipip.net/

--

Alexander Lyamin, VP & Founder

 Qrator <http://qrator.net/>* Labs CZ *

office: +420 602 558 144 <++420+602+558+144>

mob: +420 774 303 807 <++420+774+303+807>
skype: melanor9

mailto:  la at qrator.net