Internet topology resources

Lars Prehn lprehn at inet.tu-berlin.de
Thu Apr 26 20:35:08 UTC 2018

No. Visualizing AS paths, as such, is not planned within the scope of my
thesis :)

However, I'm really interested in getting an accurate snapshot of the
current Internet's AS-level topology. The topology-related data
ThousandEyes collects would fit my needs perfectly. If anyone may be
able to provide similar data for academic research purposes I would
really appreciate receiving a mail.

Best regards,

Lars