Internet topology resources

Lars Prehn lprehn at inet.tu-berlin.de
Thu Apr 26 08:46:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

two quick questions:

Is there any way to retrieve BGP data (e.g. table dumps, updates, ...)
such that i.) the data is not already available in the RIPE RIS,
Routeviews, PCH, Isolario, or BGPmon projects and ii.) it is not
necessary to query a Looking Glass to death (e.g. get all neighbors, for
each neighbor get all prefixes, for each prefix get all announcements)?

Are there any traceroute (or related) projects that currently still make
their data publically available except for MLAB, RIPE Atlas, Caida, the
Bismark Projekt, the portolan project?

In addition, if you know somebody that knows somebody (...) that
probably might be capable of giving me access to an IXP Route Server
dump, a set of traceroutes that is not published publically yet, or
something related I would *really* appreciate if you could forward me
the contact! :) All data is supposed to be used in a research context,
more specific my master thesis, therefore I would also accept
annonymized data as long as it still contains useful topology information.

Best regards,

Lars