Amazon Geolocation

Sam Norris Sam at SanDiegoBroadband.com
Tue Apr 24 18:07:30 UTC 2018

Hey all,

Having a hard time finding someone within Amazon to understand geolocation
problems.  We have lots of customers that started getting the amazon prime video
message about not being able to watch because of geolocation / vpn restrictions.

We are a wisp.  We run BGP with our own netblocks and upstream netblocks.  We
have at least 15 customers that have reported this problem - many of which
opened tickets directly with amazon but they have no clue.  My guess is its
related to entire netblocks.

MaxMind shows the correct info and always has.

Can someone point me to a contact at Amazon that can help?

Thx,
Sam