China Showdown Huawei vs ZTE

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:41:50 UTC 2018

Saku,

I do feel bad for US Based consumers as I am one of them! Overall, I find
Huawei's solutions to be 1/3 the price of the equivalent Juniper/Cisco. The
only the stopping me from buying them is the fear of it being hacked due to
the media.

Like the S6720-EI is MEF certified, runs MPLS, and is $3500 with a lifetime
warranty. Please let me know if anyone else comes close to this number.