Experience with CER 2000/MLXe/SLX/VDX

howard stearn werzacabak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:37:06 UTC 2018

Contact me off-list. (Unless you want to share publicly.)

I'm interested in knowing if anyone has information about their transition
from Brocade to Avgo/Broadcom to Extreme and if the transition was seamless
and ended up well.

Please tell me a little about your self. How you were a customer / partner,
and what your experience has been transitioning to Extreme.

I'm also curious if anyone has insider stories about Avgo purchasing
Broadcom, and if has any wider implications than Wikipedia is rendering.

-HS