Is WHOIS going to go away?

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Fri Apr 20 21:47:19 UTC 2018

>Now we're way off-topic, but our constitution acknowledges that is a pre-existing right.  The constitution didn't grant it to you.  (Rights are inherent, privileges are granted)
>
>People have the right to speak, write, and publish whatever they want.
>
>-A

Our Constitution does not equal worldwide law and that is what we are really talking about here

They were under British law before the Declaration of Independence (and it was vague until the war concluded).  So they did not have that right under the current law in their jurisdiction.  They were in fact criminals at the time.  I don’t think that was right but it was the fact.

You are way off base in your argument here because I am not disputing that you have the right to publish whatever you want on the Internet.  Go ahead and put up any web site you like.  I am just saying that you do NOT have the right to privacy when broadcasting information in a public forum.   No broadcast media is private by definition.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL