Suggestion for Layer 3, all SFP+ switches

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 20 14:59:03 UTC 2018

Thanks Colton, Since I live in the US, and work for a boss that’s nervous (concerned) about those things, then I comply.  I remember mentioning Huawei as an option recently in a meeting and the boss and a few other fellow engineers were nervous and resistant to it.  I tend to feel the same.

I see you started a thread on comparing those 2 (zte and Huawei) … and was immediately met with cautionary/warning statements about these some things... from Suresh and Curtis.

So I wonder if because of all this, are ZTE and Huawei sales being adversely affected in the US?  …it would seem so, but thought I’d ask y’all.

Google - China Showdown Huawei vs ZTE

http://seclists.org/nanog/2018/Apr/293

- Aaron