Is WHOIS going to go away?

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Sat Apr 14 17:29:35 UTC 2018

If you register a corp out of Nevada, the only person who gets to know the
names of the owners is the company lawyer unless someone shows up with a
warrant.  It costs around $1,200 if I remember correctly.

So I can spin up a legit looking company and put that info into whois and
you essentially end up with useless info unless you can convince a court to
issue a warrant.

So why are you proposing that I can't run my *personal*  "I strongly
believe in {insert emotionally-charged issue} site" without letting psychos
know exactly where I live?

-A