IPv4 and IPv6 hijacking by AS 6

Matt Harris matt at netfire.net
Thu Apr 12 16:34:31 UTC 2018

AS 6 is now announcing several IPv4 and IPv6 blocks of mine, and it looks
like I'm not alone.  Does anyone have any contacts there, or know what
might be going on?  The number of prefixes they're currently advertising is
tremendous.  The phone numbers associated with AS6's RIR whois data are
non-functional.  I've sent emails to their contacts listed in RIR whois
(Mike Abbott and John Luke Mills), but with phone numbers being dead, I'm
not optimistic.

If anyone is there who has any control over AS 6 or knows whom I can reach
out to, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt