AS23456

Michel 'ic' Luczak lists at benappy.com
Mon Apr 9 14:52:47 UTC 2018

% Information related to 'AS23456 - AS23456'

as-block:       AS23456 - AS23456
descr:          IANA reserved ASN block
remarks:        These AS numbers are reserved by IANA
remarks:        to represent 32bit AS numbers as
remarks:        16bit AS numbers in the AS path
remarks:        information encoded with 16bit AS numbers.
remarks:        For more details please see RFC4893
remarks:        http://iana.org/numbers/
org:            ORG-IANA1-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-DBM-MNT
created:        2009-05-29T08:37:37Z