Juniper Config Commit causes Cisco Etherchannels to go into err-disable state

Joseph Jenkins joe at breathe-underwater.com
Thu Apr 5 21:34:07 UTC 2018

Steve let me clarify the config I am applying has nothing to do with an
LACP trunk or any of my existing LACP trunks. It is a completely different
configuration on a completely different interface, the only similarity is
that I am trying to configure a trunk interface on the Juniper side for
multiple vlans. There is no LACP configuration involved.