validating reachability via an ISP

Andy Litzinger andy.litzinger.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:04:58 UTC 2018

Hi Alex,
  Thanks for the link to the qrator API.  The get-all-paths is interesting
and the output does seem to show exactly the type of data I'm looking for.
Is there some place on the site that lists who Qrator peers with to get
your data?  I searched through the site and couldn't find it.  I'm trying
to get an idea of the breadth of data and whether i can comfortably rely on
it giving me a global view.

Also, how do I authorize programmatic requests to the API?  I created a
user and can use it to run the queries from the web page, but I don't see
how to use it directly with the API.

thanks!
 -andy