NG Firewalls & IPv6

Dan Kitchen dkitchen at razorblue.com
Wed Apr 4 10:47:45 UTC 2018

We run PaloAlto dual stack with no problems at all, that’s full dynamic routing with OSPF and BGP, web filtering, IPS, VPN access using GlobalProtect, etc.

I must admit GlobalProtect IPv6 support was only introduced in PanOS 8 which was a little late in my opinion – but it was delivered and works.

Dan Kitchen
Managing Director
razorblue | IT Solutions for Business

ddi:0330 122 7143 |  t: 0333 344 6 344 | e: dkitchen at razorblue.com<mailto:dkitchen at razorblue.com> | w: razorblue.com

Legal and address information for all Razorblue Group companies can be found
at www.razorblue.com/contact.