CDN-provided caching platforms?

Jose Gerardo Perales Soto gerardo.perales at axtel.com.mx
Tue Apr 3 23:46:22 UTC 2018

Ericsson UDN

https://www.ericsson.com/en/tech-innovation/offerings/udn/service-providers

Gerardo

-----Original Message-----
From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-bounces at nanog.org] On Behalf Of Russell Berg
Sent: lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018 08:26 p. m.
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: CDN-provided caching platforms?

I work for a regional Midwestern US "Tier 2" ISP that provides both wholesale and enterprise Internet connectivity.  We have caching platforms in place from the likes of Akamai, Google, Netflix, and Facebook; I was wondering if there are other CDN caching platforms out there we should be researching/deploying? PM me if more appropriate...

TIA

Russ

Russell Berg
Chief Technology Officer
WIN / Airstream Communications (AS 11796)
P: 715-832-3726 | C: 715-579-8227
www.wins.net<http://www.wins.net/>

NOTA: La información de este correo es de propiedad exclusiva y confidencial. Este mensaje es sólo para el destinatario señalado, si usted no lo es, destrúyalo de inmediato. Ninguna información aquí contenida debe ser entendida como dada o avalada por AXTEL, S.A.B. de C.V, sus subsidiarias o sus empleados, salvo cuando ello expresamente se indique. Es responsabilidad de quien recibe este correo de asegurarse que esté libre de virus, por lo tanto ni AXTEL, S.A.B. de C.V, sus subsidiarias ni sus empleados aceptan responsabilidad alguna.
NOTE: The information in this email is proprietary and confidential. This message is for the designated recipient only, if you are not the intended recipient, you should destroy it immediately. Any information in this message shall not be understood as given or endorsed by AXTEL, S.A.B. de C.V, its subsidiaries or their employees, unless expressly so stated. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this email is virus free, therefore neither AXTEL, S.A.B. de C.V, its subsidiaries nor their employees accept any responsibility.