Are any of you starting to get AI robocalls?

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Tue Apr 3 22:32:19 UTC 2018

Howdy.

Have any of you started to get AI robocalls? I've had a couple of
calls recently where I get the connect silence of a predictive dialer
followed by a woman speaking with call center background noise. She
gives her name and asks how I'm doing. The first time it happened it
seemed off for reasons I can't quite articulate, so I asked: "Are you
a robot or a person?" She responded "yes" and then launched in to a
sales pitch. The next time I asked, "where can I direct your call?"
She responded "that's good" and launched in to her pitch.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us
Dirtside Systems ......... Web: <http://www.dirtside.com/>