Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 public DNS different as path info for 1.0.0.1 and 1.1.1.1 london

Andrey Slastenov a.slastenov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:36:05 UTC 2018

Very interesting...

I just heard about this problem today from one of my friend’s who supports of the big SP network (Russia). He got complains from one of their peer. After short investigation he found that they blackholing 1.1.1.1.
When I asked him about the reasons, he can’t explain because as he said “it was there from the Big Bang times”.

BR, Andrey Slastenov