Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 public DNS broken w/ AT&T CPE

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:11:34 UTC 2018

thats probably a key part of the experiment - to find locations and
systems where 1.1.1.1 is trashed.

it should be routable and its about time that vendors stopped messing
around in that space - hopefully this is
one of the sticks that prods people to start to behave - at which
point 1.0.0.0/8 will regain value too and can be used by APNIC
for other requirements.

as for those berating addresses used for experiments - there are MANY
networking experiments going on out there , the Internet itself
derives from one big ongoing experiment...and some would even say it
IS still an experiment.

alan