Yet another Quadruple DNS?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Apr 1 17:05:15 UTC 2018

Unless you want optimum CDN performance, then your recursive servers belong pushed back in your network until there are no more diverse upstream\peer paths to choose from.

Yes, I know there's an extension to DNS to help remove this need, but until that's universally supported, you can't abandon the old way.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com