IPv6 addressing plan spreadsheet issue

Sascha Pollok sp at iphh.net
Sun Apr 1 11:15:47 UTC 2018

Hi Job,

I quickly went through your whole list and looking at the totally random
addresses I think it is best if you render a multi-page TIFF file from each
address and put them into a binary field of an MS Access database. That
might sound unusual but you could easily access them from Excel and make
notes for each address.

Thank me later!

Groet
Sascha