AT&T-twtelecom LA issue

Andrew Stern Andrew.Stern at cumulus.com
Fri Sep 29 22:09:26 UTC 2017

Hello.

We are experiencing traffic issues between AT&T and twtelecom between SF and LA (5-7% dropped and out-of-order packets, increased latency RTT).
Issue occurs only during business hours pacific time. We are on the AT&T enterprise side of the equation.

My personal guess is oversubscribed peering, but what do I know?

If anyone from att or twtelecom sees this, help!

Andrew Stern, CBNE | Broadcast Engineer
Cumulus Media San Francisco
KFOG | KNBR | KSAN | KTCT | KGO | KSFO
office: 415-995-5740
andrew.stern at cumulus.com<mailto:andrew.stern at cumulus.com>
750 Battery St. | 2nd Floor | San Francisco | CA 94111

Cumulus Media Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.