[Ext] Re: Hurricane Maria: Summary of communication status - and lack of

Barbara Roseman barbara.roseman at icann.org
Fri Sep 29 16:22:17 UTC 2017

Sean, thank you for all the excellent updates you have been providing. Status.pr is disturbing since there is no context to the stats offered on this page. 49% of supermarkets may be open, but with nothing on their shelves. And 11k refugees? Who are they trying to kid with a number like that.

-Barb
+1.808.385.1677
mauigrrl at earthlink.net

Written on the move, apologies for any errors.