Hurricane Maria: Summary of communication status - and lack of

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Sep 29 02:56:36 UTC 2017

The WISP I'm getting updates from is having thefts as well. Still having logistics issues. The leading idea at the moment is tower-mounted solar panels and batteries. Nothing is foolproof without armed guards, but it's better than nothing.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com