Major European Continental Long Haul Conduit

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Tue Sep 26 21:41:08 UTC 2017

I would to tap the collective wisdom of NANOG. What are the major conduit systems in Europe? I know when MFN Europe went bankrupt, everybody jumped in and bought their fiber. So I list GTT/Hibernia, EUNetworks, Zayo, and who else rids this conduit system. And who rides the Level3 conduit and what the other key systems.

And yes, I am thinking of the terrestrial routes connecting the European racetrack: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, and Milan.

Regards,

Roderick.

Roderick Beck

Director of Global Sales