Puerto Rico just lost internet?

Javier J javier at advancedmachines.us
Thu Sep 21 03:29:06 UTC 2017

Thank you for this info!

I think most of us kind of know there are backup power strategies in place
but this is very detailed and appreciated. The little communication I have
had with family on the island they tell me no internet, no cable tv, etc so
this timing is good to know for when the few cell towers that survived
start to go dark.

- J