IOS new versions and network load

Luke Guillory lguillory at reservetele.com
Mon Sep 18 16:16:03 UTC 2017

We use a commercial product from https://qwilt.com/.  Here is some info for the month of August, while it does reduce transit the customers are also getting better speeds when it comes from us. We span links from our core to the server in order to get visibility into the server, this does cause some issues since we’ve expanded our core outside of one location.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3306F.82F47BC0]

[cid:image004.png at 01D3306F.82F47BC0]

Luke Guillory
Vice President – Technology and Innovation

        [cid:image48b438.JPG at a3e7a3b5.4ea77b73] <http://www.rtconline.com>

Tel:    985.536.1212
Fax:    985.536.0300
Email:  lguillory at reservetele.com