IOS new versions and network load

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Sep 20 12:38:20 UTC 2017

I've never quite understood CDNs and why more of them aren't more nimble. For most of them when we talk to them they're talking a full rack or more of deployment. Why haven't they all figured out how to do a single box or even a handful of boxes?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com