IOS new versions and network load

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Sep 18 17:14:15 UTC 2017

They also say the domain needs to be in your domain search field on your end user device, meaning I think the enduser device looks up whatever default hostname, appending whatever domain name is in your client. Your authoritative DNS then returns the IP of your Apple cache.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com