Northeast TWC/Spectrum contact?

Jerry Cloe jerry at jtcloe.net
Sat Sep 2 02:15:52 UTC 2017

I doubt you're going to get a reply, but I will add this. Signal levels in that range are undoubtedly a local issue. Its either your drop, one of your splitters, or the tap on the pole. First thing I'd do is check with a neighbor thats on the same run and see what they say. That will pretty much confirm its something very local to you. Nex thing I'd do (if you're just refusing to call the cable company) is plug your modem straight into the ground block. That would eliminate your house wiring and your splitters.

If those signals were the same across the city, for all purposes, they are down. Almost everything is two-way, tv, phone, and of course 'net. There's no way they have a wide outage and don't know it. Customers may be soft on calling some issues, but that many, not a chance.