[NANOG-announce] NANOG 71 Agenda published

L Sean Kennedy liam at fedney.org
Tue Sep 12 23:07:22 UTC 2017

NANOG Community,

The NANOG 71 Agenda
<http://www.cvent.com/d/v5qxb1/16K?cpc=DXNWVXGZGJR&RefID=NANOG+71+AGENDA>
is published and available as an iCal Feed.  The Program Committee has
worked closely with our speakers to develop a first-rate program and we
encourage all attendees to enjoy the whole conference ; as we review
submitted content minor changes to the agenda are possible and will be
updated in the online feed.  Thank you to the many members of our community
who submitted interesting content for NANOG 71!   Over 800 attendees have
registered <http://www.cvent.com/d/v5qxb1/3A> and the NANOG family looks
forward to welcoming all of you to San Jose.

Useful Information

   -

   NANOG 71
   <http://www.cvent.com/events/nanog-71/event-summary-4f71b2f3181e49c1ab199f5d5d405bb8.aspx>
   General Information and Registration
   -

   Hotel Room Block <http://www.cvent.com/d/v5qxb1/8K?cpc=FWNKQCGY2MH>(s)
   Information
   -

   There are a few remaining spots to register for the NANOG 71 Hackathon
   <http://www.cvent.com/events/nanog-71/custom-20-4f71b2f3181e49c1ab199f5d5d405bb8.aspx>
   -

   We have a newly implemented attendee meeting scheduler for NANOG 71
   -

   A welcome message that will be sent to registered NANOG 71 attendees
   shortly will provide more information on scheduled events and applications
   to help you to make the most of your time in San Jose
   -

   Register to attend NANOG On The Road Boston
   <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road16/home> this Thursday and Fort
   Lauderdale <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road17/home> in November

Safe travels and see many of you in San Jose.

Thanks,

Sean

L Sean Kennedy

On behalf of the NANOG Program Committee