2017 NANOG Elections General Information

Steve Feldman feldman at twincreeks.net
Thu Sep 7 03:49:48 UTC 2017

> On Sep 6, 2017, at 8:03 PM, courtneysmith at comcast.net wrote:
>
> Have we considered "grooming" folks via the committees? Seems like a better place to allow folks to dip their toes in.

Definitely!  Most (maybe all?) of the current board members previously served on the Program Committee or one of the other committees before being elected to the board.  Volunteering for a committee role is an excellent way to get started.  The next round of PC nominations will start in early 2018.

     Steve